Charcoal includes people from around the world.
If you’re looking for someone who speaks a particular language, please check this list:
- Afrikaans: Fabby
- Arabic: M.A.R.
- Azerbaijani: M.A.R.
- Chinese: iBug and paper1111 (Both all written variants of Chinese)
- Czech: Martin Sleziak
- Dutch: Glorfindel, Ferrybig, rene, Fabby, and Mast
- Finnish: tripleee
- French: Kyll, Fabby, and Xnero
- German: Magisch, Wrzlprmft, Glorfindel, Fabby, and rene
- Hebrew: Mithrandir
- Hindi: A J, Yatin, and cigien
- Indonesian: Andrew T.
- Persian: M.A.R.
- Polish: Michał Perłakowski
- Russian: D-side, Nick Volynkin, and Xnero
- Slovak: Martin Sleziak
- Spanish: CalvT, ArtOfCode, and Robert Columbia
- Swedish: Nisse Engström and tripleee
- Turkish: M.A.R.
If you’re not on this list and want to be, feel free to use the “Edit on GitHub” link at the bottom of the page to edit and submit a PR which adds yourself. Alternately, ping an admin in Charcoal HQ.
Warning: These people have not volunteered for random translation tasks.
Please only ask them for help with posts reported by Smokey
that a machine translator is having trouble understanding.